The Iowa Bicycle Coalition is concerned about the safety of bicyclists in Iowa. Improving laws to protect bicyclists is one part of the Coalition’s bicycle advocacy strategy. These policy and funding bills are monitored by the Iowa Bicycle Coalition and the Advocacy Strategies team at the Capitol. You can take action on any or all of these bills from this page.
We have grouped our bills by subject because multiple bills may address the same topic. Learn more on each topic at:
- Safe Passing of Bicycles: www.iowabicyclecoalition.org/passing
- Bicycle Visibility: www.iowabicyclecoalition.org/visibility
- E-Bikes: www.iowabicyclecoalition.org/ebikes
- Handsfree Cellphones: www.iowabicyclecoalition.org/handsfree
- Natural Resources & Outdoor Recreation Trust: www.iowabicyclecoalition.org/trust