Invest in the Future of Iowa Bicycling
The mission of the Iowa Bicycle Coalition is to promote bicycling as safe and enjoyable transportation and recreation. The work we are able to achieve is due to our members! Our membership network is our voice and the bigger the network is, the louder our voice will be.
Businesses play a vital role in creating a bike-friendly state. When businesses offer incentives for bicycling and make it easier for their employees to commute by bike, it encourages employees to try it. The more an employee bikes to work, on average, the healthier, happier, and more productive the employee becomes. This leads to a greater economic advantage for your business, in addition to the environmental benefits due to fewer cars on the road.
By joining the Iowa Bicycle Coalition, you support the programs and efforts we do to facilitate healthier and more active lifestyles. It benefits both employers and employees to promote healthy living. People who are encouraged to bike to and from work, to run errands by bike, and/or to bike in their leisure time perform better at their jobs because they are more energized and alert. A positive environment is easily created with a healthier and more productive workforce, thus creating higher retention of quality employees.
Help Iowa become the #1 Bike Friendly State in the Nation!
Member Business $500
- Window Decal
- Monthly Newsletter and insider access to bike advocacy news
- Business Name, link, and contact information featured on Iowa Bicycle Coalition website
- Sponsorship Opportunities for Iowa Bicycle Coalition Events
Partner Business $1,000
- Member Business Benefits plus:
- Business name and link included in a sponsorship email
- Iowa Bike Expo booth discount
- Social media shout out and partnership recognition
Premium Business $2,500+
- Business logo and link on iowabicyclecoalition.org
- Invitation as our guest to the annual RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party at the Iowa Bike Expo
- Your booth at any of our events on the IBC Ride Series (Bacoon Ride, Pigtails Ride, Big Rove)