In case you haven’t already heard, the TIGER 2015 competitive grant program is now open. TIGER = Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery.
The US Department of Transportation has set up a webpage with lots of information, including a webinar series. There’s also a “TIGER Summit” happening on Thursday with a virtual component. Here are some key dates:
- USDOT Webinar: How to Compete for TIGER Discretionary Grants on Tuesday, April 14 (link)
- 2015 TIGER Summit on Thursday, April 16 (link)
- USDOT Webinar: Preparing a Benefit Cost Analysis (BCA) on Tuesday, April 23(link)
- USDOT Webinar: How to Compete for TIGER Discretionary Grants on Tuesday, April 28 (link)
- The Pre-Application deadline is 11:59 eastern. on Monday, May 4, 2015
- The Final application deadline is 11:59 eastern on Friday, June 5, 2015